Thursday 16 January 2014

Production Log: Image Editing


For the last section of my music video I needed a photo of both my actor and actress in costume which would then become the photoframe within the shot. On the last shoot I ensured I had this photo taken which I could then print A4 and put into a photoframe. I decided to edit this image used Photoshop CS6. This would give it an authentic, vintage look similarly to that within my music video. In order to do so, I adjusted and played around with the saturation, contrast and brightness. This took down the levels of all the colours and made it look almost black and white which would be seen in photographs during this time period. Adding this effect made it look much better and will now link in better with the house theme and style of my video, digipak and advertisement.


Original

                                                                                    Edited








No comments:

Post a Comment