Monday 16 December 2013

Production Log - Editing footage

On Friday I receieved feedback about my music video so far and overall it was quite positive. My audience liked the whole idea of it and thinks it will work really effectively.

I was told to try and slow down some of the footage a bit more and some shots did not work. For example, one shot of the male did not look like it was in the right place so I decided to remove this shot entirely and move the rest of my footage along which created a much better effect.
I also found that some of the footage I tried to recreate had slightly different lighting. For example, the male's foot show was slightly lighter than the females and as they cut one into the other, the lighting needed to look as near to the same as possible otherwise it would look strange. I adjusted the lighting using the 'RGB Curves' effect on Premiere which allowed me to adjust the brightness/darkness of the footage and I could compare these until they were the same.

Although it's not perfect, once I add on the sepia colour over-lay, it will help to adjust out the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment