Thursday 19 December 2013

Production Log - Digipak photoshoot

This evening I have been working on creating my digipak and poster- in order to do this, I decided to create images in the form of a polaroid- linking to the 50s theme- and then I can put these polaroids in different places. In began pegging them onto a tree in my garden once it had gotten dark which gave some really good effects. I then did some shots with two polaroids, one of the male and one of the female, on the grass from a very low angle. Again, this gave a completely different effect. Once completing this, I scattered the polaroids on a table and took a birds-eye-view shot of them. This will then be used for the back cover of my album and I will write the names of the songs on the bottom of each polaroid. To get the images for the polaroids, I simply took screen shots of different sections within my music video. Although they aren't good quality, it does not matter as the images aren't entirely clear and also adds to the old/authentic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment