Sunday 6 October 2013

Images of location









I took these images of my school hall and drama studio- I think these will be a good location to shoot in as it is easily accesible if I needed to conduct more than one film shoot. The drama studio will be perfect as it is a black box studio and also has a mirror so I will shoot in front of the mirror. I then can change the lighting to block out anything else in the background e.g. display boards, if needed. Also, I will be able to use a lot of lighting because the media department is just upstairs so I will not have the problem of lugging lots of equipment to a chosen location. The stage within the hall is also a great facillity for me to use; the stage itself is not high at all which would allow me to get low angle shots but then if needed, I could get shots from the same level with the use of the stairs. Also, the stage already has stage lighting rigged up above which I will be able to use- this means that I could have the general lighting on but then also use the media lights to add a bit of brightness to one specific area or actor at a specific moment. All I will need to do to use the hall and drama studio is book it out for the evening which should not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment