Wednesday 16 October 2013

Production Log - Presentations of Coursework so far

In class we were set a task to create a presentation of our progress within the course so far under 4 different headings:
1- Our blog

2- Concept of our video
3- Planning so far
4- Next steps
I did this within a powerpoint form so I can have images and some text on the screen and then I could present it and talk in deeper detail to the rest of the class rather than just reading off of a sheet of paper or the actual slides themself. In order to do this task I had to carefully go through my blog, the planning and research tasks required and see what I had left to do- this suprisingly made me realise I had done much more than I thought I had.





In one of our lessons I then presented to the class- I found this a very good oppertunity and was very beneficial. Firstly, I got a much wider range of feedback on my music video idea from a whole class compared to just a few people who I initially asked. Most people really liked the idea and thought that it could work as a music video. I found getting feedback in big masses very helpful so because of this I plan to do it more often- possibly get more people from my target audience age range to see what they think, whether it would appeal to them etc. However I'll do this in a more multi-media form such as filming people on one of the media department's cameras.



No comments:

Post a Comment