Monday 7 October 2013

Production Log - Album poster



This week I have finished creating my album poster; I am really happy with this final version but I still need to have my own photoshoot to take the pictures myself which I am planning to do very soon. In order to show my work and progress I have created a camstudio video.

I will then show other members of my class and those slightly older to fit with the target audience of my video and get their feedback. Based upon this feedback I will make any changes that are neccessary.

The first bit of feedback I got was to add something into the background as initially I did not have the image of the scattered polaroids and it was just white- this made it look quite empty and it needed something to fill out the space and a bit more colour. Although I wanted it to look very basic, authentic and vintage, I think the background of a vintage image will finish off the poster nicely and make it just what I want. I brought down the transparency of the image as I found the colours and images were too heavy and took away attention of the text and main image. During my feedback I might ask if I should bring it down even further so much so that you can barely, just about see it; this will make audiences look closer into the poster and a lot more intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment