Friday 13 September 2013

50's Inspired Makeup Tutorial




I have been watching this video to get ideas for the styling of my actors. The styling I use will be essential as this will make up the majority of the image stystems of the 50s and will be one of the only things initially to inform the audience of the time set. I think this video tutorial is very good as it has a good finish which is how I would want my actress to look and the girl takes you through step by step on both hair and makeup to get the overall look.


How will this help for my music video?
As I
am not great with doing makeup for a purpose and to fit with a style e.g. in my music video, 50s inspired makeup, watching videos such as this will help me develop my skills within this area to create the best effect for my music video. Similarly to hair, watching these early on will allow me to practise and get audience feedback for the overal llook.

No comments:

Post a Comment