Monday 16 September 2013

Audience Research



How will this help for my music video?
Researching the audience for my music video is the most important element as everything must be aimed at them and for them. Also, I have decided that my music video could possibly have both a primary and secondary audience which gives me a broader market to appeal too. Similarly, knowing the specficics of the audience such as the percentage of women to men/what they would like to do/their class etc are all things I would have to consider whilst shooting and planning for the video. For example, as there would be a greater female market then male, it needs to appeal more to females or the video wouldn't get the views and overall success it should. Going down to the fine detail of what shops they would shop in will also help me for the styling of my music video- although this may not apply directly to my own video due to the era I am setting it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment