Sunday 15 September 2013

Hair Trial

Below are the images I took whilst trailing a 50's hair style. I took my models hair and slightly back combed her fringe so it was easier to style, I then rolled it round so I made a sausage type appearance which I secured with clips. I then simply tied her hair up in a pony tail and put in a patterned hair tie. I think this is the style I will use as it was easy to create and yet looks effective an sticks to the hairstyles of the 50s I have seen in my research.





 
 
 
 
How will this help for my music video?
Completing a hair trial for my music video before the actual shooting will help as this means I won't have to worry about part of the stylling as I wil already know what to do. Also, doing it early means that I could experiment with different styles until I find the one that will be perfect for my music video and comply with the overall theme and style. I can then develop this and get audience feedback by asking open ended questions such as 'What era does this hairstyle fit with?' rather than already telling them what it is supposed to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment